THE RIDE 2020
Riding 30th August with entries opening soon!
Click here to view Registered Riders
Limited to 500 riders.
Waiau Trail Ride is an exciting weekend for competent riders of off road motorcycles and ATVs (no passengers).
- Children under 15 years MUST BE ACCOMPANIED by a guardian throughout the ride.
- Courses are challenging and set over steep, scenic farmland (enduro deviations included) and are very demanding on rider and machine.
- Helmets and spark arrestors compulsory.
- The venues will be well signposted from the Waiau township each day.
- (No pee-wee tracks available).
- Bikes must be mechanically safe and sound, knobbly tyres essential (if wet clay).
- Bikes must be clean, especially clear of all seed material and any river matter.
- Registration opens each morning at 8am
- Track opens 9.00am. Closes 3pm.
- Continuous loop tracks (all subject to conditions on the day).
- Provide own fuel – no refuelling stops.
- Loop tracks up to 45km long.
COST for One Day Event:
Our one day ride will be $60 not including lunch. The price covers a large per rider donation to St John who is onsite. We also offer a payment to the landowners for their involvement and use of their land. Without them being so generous we wouldn’t be able to raise the money we do to support the education of our children, as in today’s environment not all costs are covered by the Ministry of Education.
Entry fee $60.00 .
Food available to purchase :
Lunches available 11.30am-1.30pm
Food and coffee cart will be available
Meat Pattie and Coleslaw Burgers available (GF Buns on request) Cash only as no eftpos available.
2020 Info & VENUE:
All prices includes donation to the Amuri St Johns. A donation to the Westpac Helicopter and the Landowners get a percentage of money per rider.
Course info will be placed on Home page once finalised.